Lost Ark Lumerus Guardian Raid Guide
Everything you need to know about the Lost Ark Lumerus Guardian Raid.
The Second Lost Ark Guardian Raid boss you’ll face is Lumerus. He is a white Liger with Astral Estetic. You will need to be Item level 340 to face Lumerus. Find out how to take him down in our Lost Ark Lumerus Guide.
Lumerus Boss Mechanics
- Slash – Lumerus front attacks forward with his claw
- Roar – Lumerus will glow white then unleashes a frontal cone attack.
- Leap– Lumerus will glow white then leap forward and create a shockwave frontal cone attack after he lands.
- Charge – Lumerus will glow blue and then charge forward at a player. You can use a counter skill to stop Lumerus from charging.
- Double Claw Roar– Lumerus will lay back on his hind legs to start this attack. he will then Slash forward twice followed by a massive frontal cone attack. He always attacks with his right claw first so you can move counterclockwise to avoid the first attack.
- Meteor Shower – Lumerus will create a white glowing AOE in front of him. Next, White meteors will rain from the sky. This is a channeled ability and opens up a window to attack Lumerus as long as you can avoid the Meteors.
- Shockwave – Lumerus will start to shake his head and prepare for a circular AOE attack around his body. The only area that will be left open is his back or rear. Make sure you get behind him or he will juggle you with these pulsing AOE attacks.
Lumerus Guardian Raid Strategy
The Lost Ark Lumerus Guardian Raid is slightly more difficult than the Ur’nil Raid. Lumerus has mostly frontal attacks such as Slash, Roar, Leap, and Charge. Lumerus also has some attacks such as Shockwave that attacks his side as well. This makes attacking Lumerus from the rear the most effective strategy. Make sure to be aware of his attack signals, attacking from the rear, and you will push him to his next phase. Make sure to avoid Meteor Shower when it’s cast.
Once you reach a certain point in the fight, Lumerus will start to use combo attacks. This phase of the fight is usually signaled by Lumerus jumping backward, away from the players. At this point, he will combine his Double Claw Roar and Meteor Shower Attacks. He will also combine his Leap and Shockwave attack. Make it through this phase and defeat Lumerus to finish this Guardian Raid.
After defeating Ur’nil you have the chance to collect some of these rewards:
- Lumerus Card
- Arkesia Event Coin
- Epic Earrings, Necklace, and Amulet
- Tier 1 Honing Material
- Rare Ability Stones
- Uncommon and Rare Class Engraving Recipe
- Uncommon Galewind Rune
That does it for the Lost Ark Lumerus Guide. Make sure to check out the next Guardian Raid Guide, Icy Legoros!