Lost Ark Deadeye PvP Guide: Stats, Skills, And Builds
Everything you need to know about playing Deadeye in Lost Ark PvP.
Welcome to our Lost Ark Deadeye PvP guide! We’ll cover everything you need to know about playing the class in PvP content.
In PvP content, Deadeye plays a damage and disruption role. You bring a solid kit of damaging abilities, as well as knock-ups and some stuns. The class plays at mid range to even melee and you’re generally quite mobile while being a constant threat.
Best Deadeye PvP Stats
- 750 Swiftness
- 249 Domination
- 1 Crit
The Deadeye follows a standard PvP stat split. It’s vital to cap out Swiftness for movement and attack speed, as well as the cooldown reduction. This is then followed by Domination for increased damage and one optional point in Crit to gain the ability to critically strike.
Deadeye PvP Skill Build and Tripods
The Deadeye has a range of useful skills in PvP, so you can feel free to experiment with builds to see what you like and what works for your playstyle. That being said, there are a lot of strong abilities that should be included in most builds. We’ve put together a general build that works well as an all-rounder for PvP.
This build features a lot of key Deadeye abilities. You have Last Request, Catastrophe, and Perfect Shot as your main damage tools. Then, there’s a range of crowd control skills like Quick Shot, AT02 Grenade, Aimed Shot, and much more. Also, make sure to use Clay Bombardment as your Awakening skill. With Deadeye, it’s important to get practice time in and get used to switching around your weapons and handling all the skills.
Deadeye PvP Gameplay Tips and Combos
As a Deadeye, you’ll be dishing out high damage and constantly being a nuisance to your enemies. The class has lots of knock-ups, good mobility, and powerful damage spells, however, managing them all is difficult, but very important. It takes time to learn and here are some Deadeye tips and combos to help you on your way.
- Use Enforce Execution and Somersault Shot for mobility
- Death Fire is a great engagement tool as it can knock up
- You can use Somersault Shot to avoid interruptions
- Double tap Catastrophe when up close to speed up the animation
- Remember to consider enemy cooldowns before committing to a combo
- Basic offensive combo: Enforce Execution, Spiral Tracker, switch to Shotgun, Last Request, switch to Pistol, AT02 Grenade, switch to Rifle, Catastrophe
- Extended offensive combo: Enforce Execution, Death Fire, Spiral Tracker, switch to Shotgun, Last Request, switch to Pistol, AT02 Grenade, switch to Rifle, Catastrophe, Perfect Shot
Thank you for checking out our Lost Ark Deadeye PvP Guide! Now you should be ready to get the most out of your class and climb up the PvP rankings. We’ll keep this page constantly updated, should any changes happen.