Helgaia Guardian Raid Guide
In this Guardian Raid Guide, you’ll learn everything you need to know to defeat the Helgaia Guardian Raid in Lost Ark.
The Second Level 3 Lost Ark Guardian Raid boss you’ll battle is Helgaia. You will need to be Item level 840 to enter the Helgaia Guardian Raid. Helgaia is a fast attacking, evolving phoenix with a BURN STACK mechanic. Find out how to take him down in our Lost Ark Helgaia Guardian Raid Guide.
USEFUL ITEMS TO BRING – Panacea, Whirlwind Grenades
Rise of the Phoenix (EVOLVE)
Helgaia attempts to evolve, growing in size and power. Helgaia will crouch down and cause fiery cracks in the earth. You will need to apply a STAGGER to stop her from evolving to her next phase. If you don’t, Helgaia will cause AOE damage around her and EVOLVE. Helgaia’s will continue to get more and more mechanics as he evolves using Rise of the Phoenix.
- Beak Slam – Helgaia lifts her head, then her wings, and slams her beak into the ground causing a small AOE of frontal damage
- Flaming Charge – Helgaia Lifts her wing straight up and ignites, charging forward. When she glows blue, you can use a counter skill to her head to stop the cast.
- Fireball – Helgaia shots two small fireballs across the map. These can be easily dodged if you are targeted by them. Just make sure you don’t pull them. These will apply BURN STACKS if they connect
- Head Throw – Helgai will spread her wings and quickly try to launch you over her head to her rear.
- Wing whip – Helgaia will look towards a wing and slash it in a side aoe attack
REMINDER – Helgaia will use all Phase 1 mechanics as well as the Phase 2 mechanics in Phase 2
- Fireball 2 – Helgaia will now fire 3 fireballs at a player. Again, These will apply burn stacks.
- Volcanic Dive – Helagaia will fly up into the air and slam down to the air, creating a volcanic AOE in front of her. The volcano will deal large amounts of damage and apply BURN STACKS
REMINDER – Helgaia will use all Phase 1 and 2 mechanics with the new Phase 3 ones.
- Take Flight (Charge 2) – Helgaia will take flight slowly and then charges at players. Like other charges, when she glows blue, you can still land a counter ability to her head to interrupt Take Flight. Take Flight also leave a long trail of Fire ruptured land that will apply BURN STACKS if you touch it.
- Meteor Shower – Helgaia flys HIGH into the air and reigns Fire Meteors down on the party. Make sure to dodge these to prevent getting knocked up and getting BURN STACKS.
The main thing to concentrate on during the Helgaia Guardian Raid is stopping Helgaia from using Rise of the Phoenix. Make sure to use your stagger abilities and Whirlwind Grenades to prevent this from happening. She will attempt to evolve around every 45 seconds, so it’s important to save cooldowns for this ability. Every time you stop her from using Rise of the Phoenix, the next time will take more stagger to prevent it.
Through the Helgaia fight, it is also important to make sure you do not have too many BURN STACKS on you. depending on your group composition, you can either use a cleanse ability or Panacea at around 4-5 stacks to prevent death. Be careful to not let them build up to far, as it can cause you to burn through your health potions and lives quickly.
Stop Helgaia from Evolving and cleanse BURN STACKS when necessary and you’ll clip Helgaia’s wings in no time.
After defeating Tytalos, you have the chance to collect some of these rewards:
- Helgaia Card
- Epic TIer 2 Earrings, Necklace, and Amulet
- Tier 2 Honing Material
- Rare Ability Stones
- Epic or Rare Class Engraving Recipe
- Rare Galewind Skill Rune
- Arkesia Event Coin (if event is active)
Helgaia Guardian Raid Guide Conclusion.
That does it for our Lost Ark Helgaia Raid guide. Make sure to check out the next Guardian Raid Guide, Calventus.