All Lost Ark Class Guides
All the best guides for every class coming to Lost Ark on launch.
When Lost Ark first came to the Western audiences, we could only play 15 different classes at launch. We understand that learning a new game or a new class is never easy, so we’ve made things a little eaier for you with our Lost Ark class guides. For both the PvP and PvE players!
All class guides feature leveling tips, skill builds, engravings, stats and combos you will all want to know. So, by the end of reading any of these guides you will understand how to enjoy and be successful at any class of your choice. Also, you can find all of our builds using the top Classes link, or just make a selection below.
Lost Ark Class Guides List
To make things a little easier for everyone, we’ve put all of our guides in one place, so you can easily access your favorite class guides, as well as explore every single class coming to the game. Check out our full list of class guides:
- Artillerist PvE Guide / PvP Guide
- Deadeye PvE Guide / PvP Guide
- Gunslinger PvE Guide / PvP Guide
- Sharpshooter PvE Guide / PvP Guide
- Scrapper PvE Guide / PvP Guide
- Soulfist PvE Guide / PvP Guide
- Striker PvE Guide / PvP Guide
- Wardancer PvE Guide / PvP Guide
- Glaivier PvE (Soon) / PvP Guide
- Berserker PvE Guide / PvP Guide
- Gunlancer PvE Guide / PvP Guide
- Paladin PvE Guide / PvP Guide
- Destroyer Coming May 2022
Also, we’ll make sure to keep these guides up to date with all the latest class information. We’ll no doubt see new classes and balance patches hit Lost Ark not long after release, so make sure to keep your eyes on the class pages for information as it becomes available!
If you’re new to the game or just want to learn more, make sure to also check out our guides section, which covers just about everything about the game, ranging from the basics to in depth tips and tricks (with more guides on the way everyday!).